Friday, February 29, 2008

It's an Extra Day like an Extra Hour?

I'm pretty good at time management, I just wish I could manage to find more time. I get up around 5:30am every morning and am typically out of the door between 6 and 6:20am. I then drive 40 minutes to work. I work 7am to 3pm. Then some days after work I go an babysit. It takes me about 20 minutes to get there. I'm usually till about 6 or 7 depending on how long I talk when they get home. I then drive 30 to 40 minutes home. I then have to have dinner if I haven't eaten already and honestly after a day like that I'm usually just done and I watch TV for a little while then go to bed around 9:30 or 10p and start the day all over again. If I'm not babysitting I try to go to the gym on the way home so I go from 4:30 to 5:30 then try to make dinner and Paul gets home around 6:00 or so and we eat around 6:30 and after I'm doing the dishes or laundry or whatever it's time for bed again. I need to find more time. I want to be even more organized but I think I'd eventually drive myself crazy trying to do it all. It gets to be so overwhelming trying to think of all the things I want and or need to do that I end up sitting on the couch not doing anything because I'm sick of "doing things" I want more time in the day or really I wish I just didn't have to sleep. Don't get me wrong I LOVE sleep but it really gets in the way of trying to get things accomplished. I always feel so rushed because of this. I feel like i have to go go go go go go to get everything done and then I get burnt out because I've been going at like warp speed and then my body just gives out. Thankfully this hasn't happend recently. I just wish sleep could be optional so I could schedule it like I schedule everything else haha.

1 comment:

Ron said...

Yep. This is the first sign of old age creeping in.