Tuesday, March 4, 2008

To do for my to do.

It's pretty pathetic when the only thing on your to do list is to make a to do list. Yea things are kind of crazy but in then 3 days I will be in Vegas with my friends that I miss dearly! This week is going to be difficult to accomplish much because the break is near and it's all I can do to not go crazy with excitement and anticipation. I need to do a lot IE make a to do list. So consider this blog a to do list for my to do list.

Also we have a water cooler in our office and it has 2 nozzles a blue one and a white one. Did you know the water that comes out of the blue one is like a refrigerated water and the white one is just regular room temperature water? Crazy!

2 comments:

Ron said...

You are HOW OLD and you are just now learning about water coolers? You really must get out more.

Anonymous said...

haha duh. suzy IS IT FRIDAY YET