My mind is constantly racing! Not with thoughts important stuff, more the opposite. Completly unimportant and uninteresting thoughts. For instance... this morning I thought that I will probably die in a car accident. Yep that's probably the way God will take me out. Not through any thought of my own mind you. (That means you dad so stop laughing) I drive 40 minutes one way to work drive around all day and then drive home. So the likelyhood of me dying that way seems pretty good. I was also thinking that I love driving east when the sun is on the rise. Depending on what time I get out of the house I get to see it frequently atleast during the spring/summer/fall and it's just so Beautiful. I don't know how you can say that there is no God when you see such awesome color coming up over Lake Michigan. I also thought about how annoying it is when people flick their cigarette butts out of their windows and how I drive over them and I'm afraid it's going to catch the gas tank and my car will explode. Not gonna happen most likely but if it did it would happen to me. I also thought about how much I hate listening to the radio sometimes because I have to hear the same songs over and over and then I was like wait I have an IPOD and I went to get it and plug it in and realized it was at home. So I had to listen to this commercial for FORD Lincoln, Mercury and this WOMAN was talking about how her parents bought her a ford focus for college then a man comes on and talks about how they got a Mercury mountaineer for the family and then the same WOMAN comes on talking about getting a Lincoln something or other after the kids were gone. It was the same woman though. She sounded way to old to be in college and for some reason this really irritated me. She was pretending to be something she wasn't. Shame on you Ford Lincoln Mercury.
I'm also thinking about how I'm going to IL tonight and although I make fun of it and complain about it, it's not OK for (insert someones name here) to make fun of it because it makes me feel bad. It's stressful enough.
Oh and I also was thinking about how last night at the wrestling banquet only one of the wrestlers thanked his parents personally for all they did for him. For some reason this bothered me. They should thank their parents for supporting them and sitting through 4 or so years of wrestling. Sorry, it's not a fun sport to watch. Although I'll watch wrestling rather then basketball. Although watching HS wrestling makes me feel a little dirty and sometimes makes my stomach turn but Husband likes it and I like him so I'll watch it.
Today's Agenda....
survive work
pack
go to IL (survive IL)
No comments:
Post a Comment