Monday, March 17, 2008
St. Patty's Day Revisited.
Reason 832,874,087 why I love my friends... A couple years ago on St. Paty's day we decided we were going to get some green beer. I don't think we were all still in school but a few of us were so we decided to go to Charcoal Grill cause it's close. We get there around 8pm and they are all out of green beer. How do you run out of green beer on St. Patty's day? And that's reason 1001 why I hate charcoal grill! Anyway So they're out of green beer and what's a girl to do? I'll tell you what we did the girls went to target to look for food coloring because we are that resourceful. Well when they got back they came minus food coloring but instead brought Easter egg dye. "it said on the box non toxic" and we were having green beer! Needless to say it didn't taste as good but it was green and we were happy. So here's to you my awesome friends. I miss you tons! I can't even look at green beer and not think about how I want to dye some eggs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment