
Where do I start.... That might have been the best trip ever or at least top 3! And only because there was a cruise and a honeymoon that it has to compete with. We were in Vegas for 4 nights. Many of which were packed with so much fun it should be illegal! I'll give you the run down of our trip including some pretty great photo's!
Friday.... I got in with out a problem and have never been so happy to have such a cool polka dot suite case because it was really easy to find when they started putting luggage out. Trust me it was like a heard of buffalo in that baggage claim. Anyway... got to the hotel checked in spent 15$ on a 32oz Daiquiri *you saved the cup and got half priced refills* and went to the pool. I laid by the pool till 4 or so when my friend Gayle (who lives there) met me at the hotel. We got ready and went out to dinner at Dick's last resort where these two Italian men "Maximo" and I forget the other guys name but he "claimed" to have a sister named Suzanne" Anyway they didn't have ID's and the bartender kicked him out and it was hilarious! Anyway then we went to the Fremont experience and i got huge blisters that are like the size of small children. We also got our pictures taken with some Chip n Dales and walked on the street with beer. Afterwards we went to the Voodoo lounge where they had some flare bartenders but awful music. We then went downstairs to McFadden's which was fun as well.
We were there till about 2am then Becky and Shannon got in and we stayed up till 4am. Heidi's plane was delayed so she missed her connection so she didn't get in till sat. morning. Which brings me to....
Saturday... We got up ate breakfast got cocktails and laid by the pool all afternoon. We went to Jimmy Buffets Margarittaville for dinner and it was AMAZING. We then went to numerous
clubs including moon,palms, poetry and pure. We didn't exactly go into any of them because they had 40$ covers but whatever! Instead we went to Ghost Bar where we got in for free except it was "storming" aka a ton of wind so we couldn't sit out on the patio. Anyway, We also wanted to get Heidi's tattoo and went to Hart and Huntington and it was like 250$ for a tiny outline so we said screw that. and got in around 2am. We stayed up for awhile chatting.
clubs including moon,palms, poetry and pure. We didn't exactly go into any of them because they had 40$ covers but whatever! Instead we went to Ghost Bar where we got in for free except it was "storming" aka a ton of wind so we couldn't sit out on the patio. Anyway, We also wanted to get Heidi's tattoo and went to Hart and Huntington and it was like 250$ for a tiny outline so we said screw that. and got in around 2am. We stayed up for awhile chatting. Sunday.... We got up ate breakfast at HOOTERS where they have phenomenal grilled cheese sandwiches (thank you Shannon for suggesting that) We then came back refilled our 32oz daiquiris and went back and laid by the pool some more. Heidi and Becky made plans to see some comedy called Second City, Heidi said it was fair to mid. Shannon and I went to see LOVE the Beatles Cirque Du Soliel and it was quite possibly the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.
Seriously it brought me to tears. It was worth every penny!! Afterwards we ate dinner at the Venetian and went to go meet Heidi and Becky as a tattoo place the bartender at our hotel recommended. Needless to say it was in a way shady area so we didn't go there. Our driver took us some place else but that place was ridiculous too so Heidi did not get her tattoo. BUMMER.
Seriously it brought me to tears. It was worth every penny!! Afterwards we ate dinner at the Venetian and went to go meet Heidi and Becky as a tattoo place the bartender at our hotel recommended. Needless to say it was in a way shady area so we didn't go there. Our driver took us some place else but that place was ridiculous too so Heidi did not get her tattoo. BUMMER. Monday.... HOOVER DAM day! We had to get up ridiculously early to go on this tour. We were excited though. We're thinking to the dam and back.... WRoNG we drove all over Vegas looking at statues and houses and lake mead and we finally get to the Dam. We went on the tour lead by
this guy who looks like my friends husband will look in 25 years and it was fine. We enjoyed the dam tour. On our way back to our bus we saw kids on leashes. This cracks me up seriously kids do not need to be on leashes and you can't argue with me about this because I nanny for 4 boys and I take them places and they don't need leashes. Anyway we get back on the bus and we think ya we're on our way back to the hotel. Not so much we had to go to Ethel M Chocolate Factory named after the guys first wife Ethel not the second. And if it were the bible it would be Genisis! Anyway it ends and we go back to hotel and Becky leaves and we go back to the pool for 3 hours cause pools close at 5 in Vegas which is dumb because there was easily more day light. Then we go to In and Out Burger for dinner because Shannon had never been and when we get there Heidi realizes she confused Sonic for In and Out so I ate dinner with 2 In and Out Virgins but it was so good. Shannon went to see a comedy show after dinner and Heidi and I went to Coyote Ugly and and then met up with Shannon. We went back to the hotel. Ordered a ton of food from room service and watched about 20 minutes of a movie before we all passed out.
this guy who looks like my friends husband will look in 25 years and it was fine. We enjoyed the dam tour. On our way back to our bus we saw kids on leashes. This cracks me up seriously kids do not need to be on leashes and you can't argue with me about this because I nanny for 4 boys and I take them places and they don't need leashes. Anyway we get back on the bus and we think ya we're on our way back to the hotel. Not so much we had to go to Ethel M Chocolate Factory named after the guys first wife Ethel not the second. And if it were the bible it would be Genisis! Anyway it ends and we go back to hotel and Becky leaves and we go back to the pool for 3 hours cause pools close at 5 in Vegas which is dumb because there was easily more day light. Then we go to In and Out Burger for dinner because Shannon had never been and when we get there Heidi realizes she confused Sonic for In and Out so I ate dinner with 2 In and Out Virgins but it was so good. Shannon went to see a comedy show after dinner and Heidi and I went to Coyote Ugly and and then met up with Shannon. We went back to the hotel. Ordered a ton of food from room service and watched about 20 minutes of a movie before we all passed out. 
Tuesday we all came home.....
Memorable moments.....
"I'm getting a glare off your butt"
B- "Can I stick mine in yours?"
S"by all means"
"You can bet on it"
Cab Driver " she had tattoo on inner thigh it says "i love it" I say FALSE ADVERTISING she was frigid"
Oh and Heidi bought cheetah print nippies!!
2 comments:
nippiessssssssssss!!!!!
Party Animal! I knew you'd win a beer chugging contest!
I'm .. (sniff) ... I'm ... I"m SO FREAKEN PROUD! :)
Post a Comment