Reasons it needs to stop snowing (and be warmer)
1. So that when it's 40-50 degrees and I'm outside playing catch and someone misses it, it doesn't land in the snow. Throwing cold wet softballs is no fun!
2. I really need to vaccume out my car and the shop vac doesn't like the snow.
3. I would really like to open my windows.
4. I have so many cute shoes to wear!
5. People in WI drive like idiots in the snow. (I am not one them regardless of what my dad told you)
6. Volleyabll starts in 2 weeks. It's now called snow volleyball. Though I might be wearing my snow pants to play.
7. Softball starts in 3 weeks.
8. My tan from vegas is going away and I want to be out in the sun
9. So I can play catch with T and take the rest of the boys outside.
10. SO I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT CLIENTS NOT SHOVELING THEIR DRIVEWAY!!!
11. So I don't have to wear a coat. I hate taking my coat into the bar it smells like smoke.
12.... throw the 8 billion other reasons it just needs to stop here.
1 comment:
We are expecting 3 more inches tonight. But there is one good sign. Lake Erie's ice is breaking up. Then again, that could just be an earthquake causing that. Together they would spell "Imminent Doom."
Post a Comment