Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Debbie Downer

It's not that I don't like vacation. I love vacations. I'll take a day off when I can get it and it's great. It's the coming back from vacation that I have a problem with. I can't seem to get my act together. I'm dragging around with no energy or motivation to get anything done. Caffeine isn't helping and btw I'm suppose to be trying to give it up but it's not working. How I go my entire life not drinking it and then start working and now can't stop drinking it I will never know. I just can't get back on a schedule of things and I don't know where to start because there have been these 2 long weekends and March is going to be a terrible month for billing and I feel unorganized and overwhelmed. And at some point I have to find a way to make it down to 1st and national to drop off our check for VB.

No comments: