I'm a do-er! I'm not a think things through-er. This on occasion stresses me out. IE Great Cell Phone Debacle of '08 but everything got fixed and in hindsight while it stressed me out it got fixed and so far everything is fine. Again I'm a Do-er. I moved 400 miles away from home for school and I spent a summer in a place where I knew no one and had never been before. It was awesome! I'm a fly by the seat of my pants-er. Everything seems to work out in the end but while it's working itself out I'm a stress-er. I think maybe if I slowed down and thought things through I wouldn't be so stressed but then maybe life wouldn't be as much fun! I'll make a decision and pick up and leave and then freak when I get there then settle down and be like wow what an awesome experience! It's how I live my life. I might give myself a heart attack by 30 but it'll be worth it because I'm a do-er. You would think most do-er's wouldn't be so high strung about things working out because they just do what they do when they do it, but not me. I just want everything to work out all the time even though I know it can't. I'm a wishful spirit-er. I'm a little idealist-er and I think that things should just come together! I know they don't and won't with out some work but I'm willing to do the work, I'm willing to self induce a heart attack, and break out because i'm stressed about things working out but that's ok because I'm a do-er. It's just when I get stressed and freaked out I have to remind myself it'll work out in the end. It all works out to God's will. ( I'm like the spokes girl for that!) So I guess one has to figure out how to be a do-er and not a stress-er out -er!
side bar - stupid mcdonalds gave me a regular coke intsead of a diet coke. Regular Soda = Gross!
Friday, February 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Linky Love
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(71)
-
▼
February
(17)
- It's an Extra Day like an Extra Hour?
- today should be interesting....
- I just don't know...
- Ouch
- Don't complain...
- Mind Games...
- Gravity HATES me!
- Do or Do Not-er
- The First Step...
- Now What?
- spell check...?
- The Great Cell Phone Debacle of 2008!
- She's no Emeril Lagasse BAM BAM!
- Nothingingness
- quick but meaninful...
- Things I'm Thinking Part Duex!
- I have a condition....
-
▼
February
(17)
1 comment:
I liked this blog. Good one. And you are right about yourself. you are those things!
Post a Comment