Saturday, February 2, 2008

Things I'm Thinking Part Duex!

SoOooO I really should be getting things "together" for my party. I wanted to run to Bartz and get more balloons and another table cloth but maybe I'll wait till Amber shows up but that could be cutting it close. I'm also thinking what perfect timing Mark and Lisa's birthday card was because in it was a coupon for Bed Bath and Beyond and I was on my way there when I went to the mail box so I got 2 pictures frames and now I only need 3 more and I'll be done! I'm thinking that I'm typically full of hot air but man I sure get dizzy when I blow up balloons. Oh I almost burnt the house down today because like an idiot I used the self clean feature and all of a sudden i look in my oven and what do I see FLAMES!!! GIANT RED AND ORANGE FLAMES. Now 1. I know where the fire extinguisher is, but I don't know if i know how to use it, and 2. holy crap the oven won't open and my house is going to burn down. Well now my house smells and I can't seem to get the smell out and I smell because I still had a ton of things to do in the kitchen regarding food prep for tonight so yea... it's been an eventuful afternoon and now i'm just debating when I should shower. Maybe i'll go paint my toe nails.

No comments: