So yesterday it was above freezing so I thought I would tackle the job of thawing out the garage and our death trap of a driveway. Well the door still wouldn't open so a couple of buckets of hot water later I finally got the garage door open. I say to you garage door -0 Suzy 1~! Well I then spent the next 2 hours breaking ice off the driveway. Not a big deal it was nice outside and I got almost all of it up so it can snow again tonight. Not that I'm giving it permission to but it's going to snow no matter how much I will it not to. Anyway the garage.... I was able to get the main door open YAY however the side door is still frozen solid. The sun melted about 3 feet of ice from the opening but still not enough for it to do any good. At least I got the garbage out. I'm thinking about my successful day as I go to bed last night. Then I woke up and I am SOOO sore! My legs hurt so bad it's hard to sit and I'm not out of shape by any means so I guess the garage got the last laugh for now. Garage 1 Suzy 1.
I'd also like to point out that I don't think it should be my responsibility to break up ice in the garage and driveway. :-D
OH and spell check works again Hurray!
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Linky Love
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(71)
-
▼
February
(17)
- It's an Extra Day like an Extra Hour?
- today should be interesting....
- I just don't know...
- Ouch
- Don't complain...
- Mind Games...
- Gravity HATES me!
- Do or Do Not-er
- The First Step...
- Now What?
- spell check...?
- The Great Cell Phone Debacle of 2008!
- She's no Emeril Lagasse BAM BAM!
- Nothingingness
- quick but meaninful...
- Things I'm Thinking Part Duex!
- I have a condition....
-
▼
February
(17)
1 comment:
Suzy, you must be more careful. You are not a youngster anymore. Please ... be cautious. You don't want your back to "go out." :)
Post a Comment