Saturday, February 16, 2008
Gravity HATES me!
I fell down again today! This time it was at the gas station, soda in hand as I'm walking to my car trying not to step in a giant snow/ice/puddle! Well no surprise here I must have stepped on ice and slipped and fell right into the puddle and had to drive home with sopping wet pants! STupid SNOW STUPID WINTER GO AWAY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Linky Love
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(71)
-
▼
February
(17)
- It's an Extra Day like an Extra Hour?
- today should be interesting....
- I just don't know...
- Ouch
- Don't complain...
- Mind Games...
- Gravity HATES me!
- Do or Do Not-er
- The First Step...
- Now What?
- spell check...?
- The Great Cell Phone Debacle of 2008!
- She's no Emeril Lagasse BAM BAM!
- Nothingingness
- quick but meaninful...
- Things I'm Thinking Part Duex!
- I have a condition....
-
▼
February
(17)
1 comment:
Suzy. Are you SURE you can blame the ice and snow on this one? Could be ... the feet?
I'm just sayin...
Post a Comment