Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Nothingingness
I have nothing profound or humerous to say today. It's snowing.... again and I think I might move provided I can bring Paul with me. I'm working from home today stairing the vast whiteness and thinking... I don't want to go shovel again. Maybe I should plan another birthday party, that was fun. I'm so dull today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Linky Love
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(71)
-
▼
February
(17)
- It's an Extra Day like an Extra Hour?
- today should be interesting....
- I just don't know...
- Ouch
- Don't complain...
- Mind Games...
- Gravity HATES me!
- Do or Do Not-er
- The First Step...
- Now What?
- spell check...?
- The Great Cell Phone Debacle of 2008!
- She's no Emeril Lagasse BAM BAM!
- Nothingingness
- quick but meaninful...
- Things I'm Thinking Part Duex!
- I have a condition....
-
▼
February
(17)
1 comment:
Well, de-dull. Snow beats tornado's everytime!
Post a Comment