Saturday, February 9, 2008
The Great Cell Phone Debacle of 2008!
SoOoO I really really really wanted the LG enV! I mean it has a full keyboard and it's bright orange. Sure, it's a little bulky but sooo cool! I like to text so what? I know many people don't see the appeal but I certainly find it fun and entertaining and functional! Well I finally decided with my birthay $ that I was going to go out and buy it. Quick FYI my cell phone company is currently At&t and I had switched from Verizon to At&T because at the time At&t had a better deal on a phone that I liked. Their customer service is so so though. So my new phone.... Lg EnV in Orange! I go and buy it after months of begging Paul to be ok with it. This would mean he would be with Att for awhile before his plan was up then we could switch. Well I get the phone home and I add all the numbers and then it hits me... I should check to see who my friends carriers are. Yea bright suzy, check after the fact! Well it turns out that all my friends and I literally mean ALL my friends have ATT so guess what? I switched back. I had to go back to my old phone that's about to break and take back the LG that I got. Well... Because I paid for it in cash I have to wait for them to send me a check so I can't get my money back to go buy something else until they send me the stupid check. I'm sooo disapointed for so many reasons. 1. ATT does not have the phone I want....2.I have to wait to get my money back.... and 3. that was a lot of work for no good reason. Oh well at least I can go back to calling all my friends for free.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Linky Love
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(71)
-
▼
February
(17)
- It's an Extra Day like an Extra Hour?
- today should be interesting....
- I just don't know...
- Ouch
- Don't complain...
- Mind Games...
- Gravity HATES me!
- Do or Do Not-er
- The First Step...
- Now What?
- spell check...?
- The Great Cell Phone Debacle of 2008!
- She's no Emeril Lagasse BAM BAM!
- Nothingingness
- quick but meaninful...
- Things I'm Thinking Part Duex!
- I have a condition....
-
▼
February
(17)
No comments:
Post a Comment