Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My Good Day Bad Day

My alarm went off at 6:40am instead of 5:40 am yesterday morning. I sat through traffic and about half way to work realized I forgot my lunch. I got to work and realized something else which made me really angry. Later that day my sister in law called and invited me to lunch. Then I got to spend the afternoon playing race cars with Griffin. It turned out not to be such a terrible day.

This morning my alarm went off on time but I hit the snooze 3x. It's really icky out and for some reason I just couldn't drag myself out of bed. I got up and while getting ready I notice the GIANT bruise on my leg. I am so really glad it's finally there so I can complain about it hurting and people will have to believe me because I have proof. (FYI some idiot totally ran me over at first base on Friday night it was like getting hit by a truck) The bruise looks wicked awesome though!

Today I have visits and mounds of paper work and I like that it will all be here tomorrow so I'm not going to stress about it.

I wish I was back in bed I think I could have slept like 12 hours straight.

1 comment:

Ron said...

Sleep = Good
Morning = Bad