Wednesday, June 18, 2008
First Day July 2nd
So here's the scoop because it happened REALLY fast. Last week Wednesday I was looking at jobs online and there was this job through a staffing agency that looked interesting so I sent the link to Paul. Paul says " i know the guy that runs this program" I laughed at him because honestly there was nothing in the notice from the staffing agency that said anything about what program it was. I blew it off and didn't give it a second thought. Yesterday I got a phone call from Paul saying " hey I'm here with my friend Mike, you know my friend who runs the program. I"m like WTH? He says he wants to interview you can you come down today? I said um... sure? So at this point I'm really confused. I go to the interview he shows me around offers me the job on the spot! My head is spinning right now. It pays more, I drive A TON less, I'm working with older kids, all technology is provided, and did I mention Paul and I could car pool? I can also still babysit and my schedule is SUPER flexible. Again my head is spinning here so that's the whole deal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hmmmm. Would you say that perhaps ... GOD IS AMAZING!? :)
Congrats!
Post a Comment