Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Can't wait till Thursday...
It's been a long 2 days. I think I've been home and awake for a total of maybe an hour and a half since Sunday. Today I'll be home for awhile but only to do some laundry and put some stuff away because then it's off to volleyball. I can't wait for it to be Thursday! Thursday I have a date. A date with my husband! I don't know where we are going yet but it doesn't matter. What matters that I will get to have an actual face to face conversation with him and hopefully there will be nothing to interrupt us. It's silly that you can miss someone you sleep next to every night. Just have to make it to Thursday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
have you considered talking in your sleep? it beats no conversation at all. :)
Post a Comment