skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
As the Suzy Turns
My life is a soap opera...
Friday, June 27, 2008
How do I get myself into these messes?
got an e mail from my mom... she wants to come to Jackie's shower (she wasn't invited).... I haven' t exactly told her it's at her ex husbands house and his new wife is invited.... pray for me, I'm toast!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Suzylouwho17
Now what?!?
View my complete profile
Linky Love
Ron's Blog
Browers Photography
Heidi's Blog
Blog Archive
►
2010
(6)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(36)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(71)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
▼
June
(10)
Why do I get myself into these messes?
How do I get myself into these messes?
losing my mind....
First Day July 2nd
You Almost Lost Me...
exhibitionist pedicures....
Friday the 13th.... what?
Angry with the world
Can't wait till Thursday...
My Good Day Bad Day
►
May
(6)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment