I don't believe in superstitions but today I think I do. Today I was taking my friend to work because he lives on my way to work and his work is right next to my work, plus we're picking him up tonight to go white water rafting YAY! Well guess what? The way to his office is UNDER WATER! That's right flooded. No in no out you're stuck. So we took detour after detour and after about a half hour and being yelled at by a Saukville police officer. BTW Saukville police officer you do not need to be so rude your jerk! I think I might be writing a letter to your department later. In fact I'm doing that as soon as I'm done with this blog. I should have got his name. I'm so tired of rude people. Moving along I finally got him dropped off and spent another half hour trying to get out of Saukville and back to Grafton. By this time I'm starving so I decide I'm going to McDonald's to get an egg McMuffin (diet out the window today) Well not only did they forget my hash brown but I got a sausage McMuffin... um I did not WANT a sausage McMuffin by I had already gone in and gotten my hash brown and was half way to the office before I opened the sandwich. Stupid MMcDonald's they might get a letter too.
The Internet has been up and down all week and I'm totally tired of dealing with it and guess what the Internet is down again today unless I hook my computer directly up to the modem but I still can't print. I called the IT guy and told him we could deal with it on Monday so make an appointment to get out here. Which made him angry because he does not want to drive out to our tiny office for a 4Th time because this crap is broken. (did I mention our office was struck by lightening and we've been dealing with the computers and Internet not working since Thursday? Yea I haven't gotten any work done AT ALL) So today now that my Internet is working I can do case notes.... or so I thought..... STUPID freaking case note system is down. That's right it's down for "maintenance" I'm not getting anything done and this week needs to be over effective now. It's only 10am and who knows what the day is going to hold. It is Friday the 13Th after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment