Wednesday, June 25, 2008

losing my mind....

I had the weirdest dreams last night. Yes that's right plural and one of them actually caused me to stay awake because I was slightly freaked out! First I dreamt my mom came up from IL unannounced and that's a nightmare in itself but then there was a dream about a wedding and it was really pretty but people were lined up and the groom was playing guitar on the alter all rock n roll style no tux and then another friend asked us to go get cake or brownies but we were in the middle of no where so I the stores we went to were closed and we went to this one little shop and there was a lady cutting another lady's hair and she said to try some outback depot so we go there but it's a bar and we walk into the store side of the bar and it's way sketchy so my friend Shannon and I run out. Well we get in the car to leave the parking lot and there's a line well all of a sudden this red car comes up from behind us to try and get out and hits a car that was flipped over and then it flips over and then a motorcycle tries to do the same thing and it flips over too so Shannon and I try to turn our car around to get out and then it starts raining and all of a sudden there are police and fire trucks and before they got there I could see 2 figures through the rain and one was giving the other CPR and so I grab my umbrella and I think I'm going to go help and I see a police officer with a squirt gun that looks like a helicopter squirting this little girl and people are screaming and running away and then I woke up. You tell me which do you think is scarier? (if you met my mom you'd chose the first one)

Speaking of m.o.m.... I had lunch with the ladies at the agency where I use to intern with yesterday and one of them tells me that on my wedding day U.C. (mom's male life partner) he was saying some really not nice things about me to my guests... well guess what? It was 2 years ago but I'm still not coming to your house for a BBQ with your crazy kids. You're not nice to them either jerk!

Also... For the last week every time I clean the bathtub (which has been a lot) i come back in and find "stuff" in it. It's gross and off yellow color and I did some closer looking and I it looks like lady bug shells that were shredded into a million tiny pieces. Problem is, I can't figure out where they are coming from. The window is sealed tight and maybe they're in the exhaust fan but how? The bigger question... why are these lady bugs spontaneously combusting in my bath tub? Any ideas? I'm at a loss and it's really gross!

2 comments:

Things I Murmur At Times said...

nice way to present things
cheers
andy

Ron said...

Lay off the Mexican food before bedtime.