I'm angry with the world. It's a pretty broad frustration that I'm using as to not single "people"out but currently I'm extremely frustrated with "people". I'm frustrated with their bad attitudes and their rudeness and there general lack of enthusiasm for life. "People" are SUCKING the desire to live out of me. They're draining me with their negative attitudes and piss poor outlooks on life. I don't want to hear that " this is just the way it is or "you'll meet lots of people like that in your life." It's attitudes like that that ENABLE "people" to keep being negative and allowing them to suck the fun out of life. I also don't want to hear that because I'm christian I'm not meant for this world and this perhaps give me a different outlook on things but WHAT?!? is so wrong with wanting to make the world a better place why I'm here? Why do these "people" keep having to rain on my parade? Because they are bitter? I wish I could write a letter telling these "people" to keep their bad attitudes to themselves and if they can't be nice I don't want to hear it.
Don't get me wrong, I don't mind hearing about people's bad days. You have a bad it happens it sucks talk to me about. It's the Debbie Downers and the Allen Apathetic that really get to me. If you don't have something constructive to say then shut your trap because I only have so much energy in a given day and I'm tired of it being sucked out of me by your personality!
Volleyball tonight YAY!
Internet at office works for now YAY!
Beautiful weather for now YAY!
(just had to throw some positivity to balance out my rant)
1 comment:
Don't be shy, Suzy. How do you really feel?
Post a Comment