I'm never sure how much to disclose so I don't. But I will say to people who think they know me, you don't! So don't just assume. I won't let your assumptions limit me so don't waste your time.
In other news:
Any idea's on how to clean a tooth brush holder? My sister in law Jenny got us a really cool set of a soap dispenser and tooth brush holder. It's pretty because we had registered for it so obviously I liked it and well I already broke the soap dispenser trying to clean it so I don't want to do that to the tooth brush holder. The problem I have is that it is closed. It's one continuous piece with holes in it for the tooth brush. The problem is that the bottom gets this film on it which then gets on the bottoms of our tooth brushes and this grosses my husband out so I have to hear about it. I've tried to run hot water in it and that usually gets some of it out but I can't seem to find a small enough brush to fit through the holes that will clean the bottom. The sides yes, the bottom no. I don't want a new holder but if husband keep complaining I'm going to have to get one.
Speaking of Husband he has all these great idea's in theory and then doesn't follow through. Example 1. He said " I thought about getting you a set of chairs from the old Busch stadium as a wedding present, but I didn't"
Example 2. (and btw these are not in any order and there have been numerous other example these are just the two that frustrated me the most) He says " I have a surprise for you but I don't know if I should give it to you" I say "what's the surprise?" he says "well it won't be a surprise if I tell you" I say" well it's still a surprise and I like that even if I know about it ahead of time." He says well I was thinking that while we're up in Crivitz I would make an appointment for you to go get a pedicure" I say " wow that is a totally awesome surprise and I LOVE IT!" He says " well I did some research but I have to call the places so we'll see" I say "great I'm really excited"
You know what? He didn't do it!! Then he admits to me while we're up in Crivitz that he has a problem with follow through on those things.. I
I think I'll show him how it works by following through on things. You know leading by example? Oh well there's volleyball tonight and softball on Friday. It'll be a good rest of the week.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know you.
Post a Comment