Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Observations...

I'm not judging just observing...

Man at subway with black socks and short pants... It probably wouldn't hurt you to buy longer pants but at least you had on black socks... (too short of pants is like socks with sandals)

Target Cashier... It was obvious you had obsessive compulsive disorder and that is why it took me 10 minutes to get through the line. (because you had to count each single 12x) Perhaps stocking shelves would be more to your liking? I'm sure you would be good at it.

IT dude... please don't talk to me like I'm stupid. I know the only reason they keep me around in my office is because of my mad computer skills. (it doesn't take much to have mad computer skills around here)

I am surprised almost on a daily basis of people's immaturity especially adults! I often wonder when I won't be surprised anymore. I guess I just had (past tense on purpose) more faith in people than I should have.

I've decided I know why I don't care... If I cared I'd have to do something and I really don't want to do anything about it so I'll exhaust my efforts on trying not to care which actually might take more work then just doing something about it.

That's all for today.... maybe.....

1 comment:

Ron said...

Welcome to reality. Have we met?