Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Two down...

I am so excited today. Today we are celebrating our 2nd anniversary! Yes a whole whopping two years. Does this mean we are not newly weds anymore? Does it mean we can't express our love and affection for each other in front of people? Does it mean the reality series is over? Anyway... I've learned so much in these last two years... Like if you clean and you use the vacuum don't leave the vacuum out because it means it's really not clean. I've learned that unless I'm dying wrestling will always win but I think I already knew that. I've learned/decided that I really have to make a conscious effort to work on the things that I want to accomplish in our marriage and to make sure we're on the same page with those things because I am not a goal setter. (this is not to be confused with being unambitious) Husband is a goal setter. He sets goals for everything from a day to day goal to a 75 years down the road goal and I am more of a lets make plans to do something and if it works great and if not we'll do something else. (but I have to be in control of these plans) I've been reminded of how awesome God's plans are and what an awesome and amazing God we have. Looking back on the last 2 years (add 2 if you count the time we "dated")I am certainly excited for the next 73!

3 comments:

Ron said...

You mean you are suppose to put the vacuum (one "c") away? Seriously?

Suzylouwho17 said...

I know, I should spell check before I post.

Anonymous said...

YAYYYYYYY!!!! you and paulie are getting to be an old married couple. hehe.