Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I'm driving myself crazy.

Seriously I'm going to drive myself crazy. I'm 25, we own a house I have a great job and nothing to complain about... then why do I feel like I'm not doing enough with my life? Why do I feel like I'm not going in the right direction? The only direction I feel like I'm headed is straight to an institution!

2 comments:

Ron said...

So. Tell me about your relationship with "you know Who." (No, not your husband. The OTHER "you know Who.") I hate to sound like your former youth pastor but ... that is what life is all about, you know.

Anonymous said...

patience, grasshopper. whenever i feel that way (and i do, a lot), i always look back on that time a few months later and go, oh. i was supposed to be unsettled. i was supposed to be waiting. you'll figure it out eventually. just keep asking questions in the meantime and eventually the answers will come.