Monday, April 21, 2008
Sinus Schminus
So I was sick yet again...... this weekend. I've decided I want my sinuses removed. Do they do that? Can I have my sinuses amputated? I think it wouldn't be so bad... I wouldn't be able to smell and yea that would be a bummer when it comes to smelling flowers and my husband's Cologne and his friend Ted who typically smells pretty good too. (Husband is OK with the fact that I smell his friends whatevs) I wouldn't have to smell the certain person in church who sat upwind of me on Sunday and although I can't smell much I could definitely smell them so I'm really really glad I was stuffed up. I'm also really glad they were in church I just wish they had been sitting somewhere else. Positives also include not smelling that smoke (can we see a theme here) and when I have to change diapers not smelling that wouldn't be bad.... If I lose smell then I lose taste which would could be good or bad... Not tasting chocolate cake would really suck...or would it? If I couldn't taste anything I probably wouldn't want to eat as much which in turn would make me really skinny and that would be a definite positive!! So anyone know where I can get my sinuses removed?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sure you can take sinus's's's's out. Unfortunately, they have to do so through the rectum. So the last thing you smell before they are gone is ... well ... you know.
Post a Comment