Because I don't feel like talking about how I feel or all of the "life" that's happened in the last 4 months I'm going to talk about some random things that I should have blogged about but didn't.
G the 3 year old I nanny for says "wanna see my butt?" and then proceeds to moon me. I've got to tighten his belt another notch so it's not so easy.
Some guy threw an onion at me in the store today. Well I think he meant to throw it at his cart but he missed and it hit me. Only in my world does this happen!
I fell in my death boots a couple weeks ago right into a big cold puddle.
Christmas was the typical "As the Suzy Turns" kind of Christmas and if you have to ask then you probably won't get it.
Every time I get puked, peed, or poo'd on I'm waiting another year to have children.
Oh and I have 2 new years resolutions... I'm running a half marathon this year and by putting it on my blog it means I have to do it right? Also I really want to take guitar lessons so hopefully I can get that done before Dec. 31st.
and I still don't have a dog.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment