Saturday, January 31, 2009

I'm back! (for now)

So people on Facebook are doing this 25 things about me and I was tagged a couple times and I did it on Facebook and I'm just copy pasting it here because I haven't been around in awhile.

1. At any given time I have at least 5 different lip glosses in my purse. (I'm addicted)

2. I have a terrible memory when it comes to important things that would help me win jeopardy but I whoop butt at scene it TV addition.

3. I don't deserve the life I have however I am extremely grateful God has blessed me with it!

4. I will probably die of a brain tumor from drinking to much diet coke.

5. I love recklessly and have a very hard time forgiving people.

6. I am really hard on myself when it comes to accomplishing things.

7. I have little direction in life and fly by the seat of my pants.

8. I love to plan and throw parties.

9. I wish my college friends lived closer. I'm not sure they know what a difference they've made in my life. Even though I'm sure I embarrass most of them in public.

10. I love being a bridesmaid!

11. I need words of affirmation like fish need water. I want to know that I'm doing a good job and that I'm making a difference.

12. I use to weigh over 250 pounds. I refuse to ever be that unhappy again.

13. I'm very sentimental and love silent moments with God. This world is beautiful and there is no way it just happened! Most days I'm sure I am where I am suppose to be in life and laugh if you want that God wants me in Milwaukee, WI but it's an amazing feeling knowing that God loves you wants you to be happy.

14. I have a hard time slowing down. When I slow down I'm forced to think about things and I deal much better with the aftermath then prevention.

15. I have good friends but I strive to be a good friend.

16. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be a photographer for sports illustrated. (I don't like science) I love photos. I would love to have an entire black and white room in my house with beautiful black and white photos.

17. I have math anxiety that borders on numerophobia.

18. I hate tights and pantyhose

19. I like doing laundry and vacuuming but I really dislike doing the dishes.

20. I'm a total square person when it comes to shapes however I'm easily distracted by polka dots!

21. I'm not a romantic person but once in awhile I like to be treated like a princess. Lucky for me I'm married to someone who does that on a daily basis.

22. I love making people laugh. Even if it's at me instead of with me.

23. Gravity doesn't like me. I fall a lot. I have a pair of boots I call the death boots because I'm sure if the diet coke doesn't kill me the boots will.

24. I want kids eventually but I'm terrified of having girls.

25. I really want a dog but I'm responsible enough to know I'm not home enough. I also think responsibility is over rated and finding a balance between being responsibility and my free spirit is often times difficult.

1 comment:

Ron said...

I like you even more now!