Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Things I should have been taught but wasn't...

I've been thinking a lot about all the things I want to do but don't know how or at least can't do well enough to admit I know how to do them. So I've decided someone (I won't name names) failed me (in more ways then one) to teach me very important things. These things include but are not limited to: Changing the oil in my car, knitting a scarf (I can knit as long as someone casts on and casts off for me and God help me if I drop a stitch) , Quilt (although I did make a t shirt quilt that is slightly different then making an actual quilt on a loom and yes my great Grandma made a quilt for me on her loom), how to play guitar, how to fold a fitted sheet, how to build stuff with saws and other potentially dangerous power tools, things concerning FASFA, and how to tie a bow tie.

Thanks to YouTube I think I will be able to accomplish learning most of these things..... I think.

No comments: