July of 08 Started a new job working with youth first time offenders. It was great. I worked in a court house and had an employee badge had to scan it to get in. YAY big girl job!
August of 08 Received phone call that boss wasn't coming back to work. 2 days later appeared on night time 10pm news . Boss was accused of doing not good thing. One week later found out very bad news regarding other job and unfortunate things like bone marrow transplants.
September 08 started working 3 days a week because that's all I could be paid for. Worked on proposal of new program to D.A's office with 2 other people. Finished proposal presented proposal and proposal was pseudo excepted.
October 08 Last day of work. Started babysitting full time.
Novemeber 08 Find out one person I worked with was asked to stay on through dec. Dealing with unfortunate bmt things is tough.
Dec. 08 Unfortunate things still tough but yay for 2 vacations. Cruise and Texas. Spent Christmas in IL throwing up all day Christmas day. Ruined Husband's Christmas.
Jan. 09 New year Better Year? Nope kids get sick. Real sick. Scary Scary. No word on going back to other job. Found out other person was hired to continue with starting new program. Decide to start training for a half marathon as part of a new years resolution
February 09 yay birthday. Quarter life crisis over? Not really..
March 09 Sick kids better sort of. Preparing for weddings this summer
April 09 Bridal showers Easter and Anniversary. Good kinds of stress I suppose
May 09. College Roomies wedding in AR woot woot woot fun. Brother's wedding also fun. Angry that mom wore dress to his wedding but a tux to mine. Although the dress was not exactly motherly so maybe I win. Softball starts. I'm very excited it should be great. Playing lots
June 09. Fight with mom of epic proportions. Not talking. Job interview. Goes well. 3 weeks later phone call. Sorry you're excellent but my boss doesn't even want to interview you or the other finalist and now I have to start over. Sorry you're an excellent person. Back to IL again for another wedding. Great Grandma gets sick. Softball not going exactly how I planned. Referred to as boy who has put on lots of weight by elderly gentleman in parking lot of Rockford bowling alley. Lost cleats. Found cleats.
July 09 Great grandma passes away 2 weeks before her 100th birthday. Sadness. Grandma is not handling it well. Grandma gets sick. MRI done not good. Waiting for verdict. Lost water bottle and batting gloves. Bought new water bottle. Lost new water bottle. Found new water bottle at the bottom of my bag. Still no batting gloves. Friend finds old water bottle in trunk. Now I have 2 water bottles. Basically called an idiot. Couple more days in July. 1/2 training not going well.
Consider yourself caught up....
1 comment:
Please, oh please, oh please know that I don't mean to be obnoxious or rude but I'm trying to understand. Did your grandPA pass away? Because you said your grandMA passed away and she's not handling it well. Which confuses me.
I am praying for you, Suz. Seriously. You've had a tough go of it. Hang in there.
Post a Comment