Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Why is it called...
I'm not sure if I've ever explained why my Blog is called As the Suzy Turns and if I have well I'm going to do it again because I have nothing better to do currently. I imagine that God has given me such an excellent sense of humor as to provide comic relief (IE make others feel like they've got it pretty good compared to me) for the rest of the world. I know that there are other people out there like this as well. You know who you are .5 reader. This ATST's business started when I was in college and my parents divorced. It was messy and not a lot of fun but given that I have the humor I do I started making fun of most of the crap that went on because it WAS that ridiculous. In order to vent this ridiculousness to my awesomely awesome friends who told me that my life was like a soap opera I started writing "As The Suzy Turns". It wasn't in blog form then. When I needed to talk it was a message left on a white board or a voice mail. "Tune into this episode of As the Suzy Turns" Things got better as they tend to do and ATST's became but a memory. Occasionally bringing back a reunion special for those faithful watchers and every so often entertaining new viewers. Awhile ago I thought I would like to start another blog. ( I had lots of time on my hands and oddly enough I thought people might want to read it even though I'm only situationally funny and not so much on here) Thus ATST was created and at this time in my life it appears that there might be a need for it. Life has been handing it to me left and right these days and I'm over it. So grab your pop corn and soda's folks because this season of ATST is going to be jam packed!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment