There was a fly in our house and I swear I killed it but it just kept coming back. It was freaking indestructible! At fact at one point it was laying upside down on the floor just playing dead and I guess I had only stunned it because by the time i came back with a tissue to clean it up it was gone.
Have you ever seen a flying ant? Well I did. It was on the window and husband went to squish it and he couldn't. It was trying to fly out of the toilet while it swirled down the drain. Crazy bug.
I killed a spider last night with my shoe. It's little white buggy guts were smooshed but it's legs kept twitching. I almost vomited.
I think it's time to call an exterminator.
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You almost vomited over spider guts?
Post a Comment