What is the world coming to when the humane society is selling reflective squares to put on glass so birds don't crash into it? REALLY!?!? You can buy one get one free! Really?!? Human's see barely noticeable squares but for our tiny feathered friends they see ultraviolet blue and they know it's glass so they don't crash into it. REALLY!?!? I thought birds had small brains, as in why do we call people bird brained? They're "installing" these reflectors in county parks for these birds because up to 100,000 birds die every year from SLAMMING their tiny little bird brains into glass. I think the proponents of this might be a little bird brained if you ask me. Perhaps they should spend more time trying to figure out a way to keep kids from going hungry or babies from being shaken. I mean really?!? who doesn't think it's pretty hysterical when sitting in their office and WHAM a bird slams into the window. You feel bad for the poor thing sure however that's one less drop of poop I'll be cleaning off my car.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
BIRD KILLER!!!!!
Well, now I know what to get you for Christmas. ;)
Post a Comment