Friday, April 17, 2009

weekends... how I have missed you...

In between babysitting and non stop social activities on the weekends IE showers and working and baseball and working and being out of town and I cannot remember when my last free weekend was or for that matter when my next free weekend will be. You would think with all this wonderful weekend activity I would have something more interesting to blog about then thing 3 and our made up story.

It goes something like this... Once upon a time there was bear named bogey island and he had a friend named crab and crabokey had a friend that was a dolphin and bogey island had big teeth and they were sharp and shiny and they liked to eat waffles. They played hide and go seek until it was time for everyone to go home. THE END!

Maybe you had to be there.... Things 3 is 3.

I'm really going to sit down and think hard about a good UPDATE on my life blog this weekend because I'm sure all 3 of you who read this already know what's going on in as the Suzy turns but in cased you missed it I'll see what I can do, you know, because I have a "free" weekend.

No comments: