Sunday, April 26, 2009

Even toliets are disprespectful...

Do you ever have a theme for your week? I typically find themes in my week and this past week was respect, or lack there of. I won't get into details but it comes down to me caring to much what people think and being extremely over sensitive. I'm a competent and capable individual yet I am crippled at the idea that someone is unhappy with something I've done or said. It's a fault, I know this, I'll work on it, we can move on. Back to the point of feeling very disrespected this week I went out to dinner last night and the restaurant we were at had these auto flush toilet's. I HATE these toilets! No really I actually have enough time on my hands and energy to waste hating this stupid inventions. They never flush when you want them to. It either flushes while you're sitting or you're done and there's a line 20 girls long and the stupid thing won't flush. Thus disrespecting my time and Well to you automatic flush toilet (you inanimate object of utter disgust (ingness) to you I say I HATE YOU!

No comments: