Thursday, September 17, 2009
Cha Cha Changes...
August 13th I interviewed for a job. It's only the 2nd time I've interviewed since losing my job last October. I have been extremely blessed with the jobs I have had as it is clear to me that God has had his hand in all of them. Each one preparing me for the next. All of them affording me the flexibility to continue babysitting. This past week I received a phone call offering me the job I had interviewed with on the 13th. It was/is/has not been an easy decision to make but I have decided to accept the position. Details are pending but when I know more maybe I'll blog about it. I probably won't start until mid October which would be fitting as that would mark almost of year since everything fractured. I'm taking some time to take it all in and think about what God has planned for me with this new opportunity. I want to thank my friends and family for their prayers and support and overall patience with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
:) God is good! Congrats, Suz.
Post a Comment