Thursday, March 26, 2009

Who needs a vacation?

Pardon the hiatus I was out of town for "work". If you can call it that... I was in Florida for the last 12 days hanging out with things 1-4. We stayed in the most beautiful home on the golf course and I had a king size bed ALL TO MYSELF. (j/k because Thing 3 would occasionally share it with me) I had a great time! Minus being forced to play are your smarter then a 5th grader, which I am obviously not, and not knowing what Continent china was on. I choked. We swam, we played tennis or, well Thing 1 handed it to me in Tennis. (it's sad going 6-2 down only to lose 8-7 to an 8 year old.) I'm taking lessons so I'm ready for next year. I watched a lot of basketball and a lot of the Cat in the Hat with Mike Meyers which is completely not a children's movie and Thomas. In fact I've been waking up to the Thomas theme song in my head. Maybe I should have thing 3 sing it for my phone and that can be my ring tone. It will be no less annoying then his amazing rendition of "take me out to the ball game" where he ROOTS ROOTS for the Cardinals (totally unprompted by me!)

Anyway I'm back for, hmm, less then 24 more hours and then it's off to Nebraska to see K-funk the previously titled B-Haupt and hopefully not flekctor vest. So excited to see those girls!


Then let the insanity begin... Easter brings my future SIL's Bridal Shower and B Party and May Brings 2 weddings and maybe a funeral if I have to deal with you know you. J/k


Funny story while in Florida Thing 3 thought the door was open and he went to run outside and ran smack into the screen. It wasn't as funny as the look on his face after it happened. Priceless!!
Also Thing's 2 and 4 are doing well and I imagine if they could speak they would have said they had a wonderful time as well. Here's my favorite picture from the trip. Or at least one of them...






Ok I can't just pick one here's like 3.




No comments: