Tuesday, March 10, 2009

blonde intentions...

Today I am blogging to you from a brand new computer monitor... It's nice but it wasn't something I had planned on purchasing. My old monitor crapped out yesterday may it rest in peace. It was sad because I had purchased that monitor with money that I earned while working at camp for the summer. I specifically remember buying it and being so excited about it and it lasted a really long time. I bought it my junior year of college. So out it goes into the garbage. A moment of silence will be committed in honor of it's great service!

Now that that's over with I bought a new one. I bought it from the store I HATE (stupid best buy) because they had the best deal and in true "I'm proud to be an American form" I'm more about saving money then standing up for something I believe in. At least in this instance. So I get the monitor home I hook it up I love it. It's so clear and crisp and bright and BIG and then I realize it has no speakers. So in an effort to save 40$ I buy the cheaper monitor not realizing it does not come with speakers and now I will have to spend $40 + on speakers.

There is a bright side to this... I wanted some portables that my IPOD would hook up to so I could listen to it in other rooms of the house so maybe it will all work out in the end.

And this is how I spent my day off and then I found $5.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

dude i found 20 dollars at school tonight on the floor. this never happens to me.