I find it funny that I will be driving with my sun glasses on and my the head lights on. One would think that there is probably not a need for sun glasses once the headlights are on...
Why is it that there is always this one random shoe in the road? I doubt it's a gang symbol when it's lying in the middle of the road. And what happens when that person gets home and only has one shoe? I mean it's not like they were walking and just lost a shoe. Perhaps it was tied to come kids back pack and he lost it and didn't realize it. This then reminds me of the Robin Williams HBO special and the part where he's like " are these your shoes BLECH" and camp and when a friend threw up next to a random shoe on the street right after seeing that show"
Does it contribute to the possibility that I'm going to get some kind of cancer with this computer running wireless Internet sitting on my lap?
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You know, there are a lot of peg legged people out there that resent the fact that you laugh at them for losing the only shoe they have the counts...
Post a Comment