I use to joke with my friends that I had some kind of skeezie old man pheromone... You know that thing you give off that attracts certain people to you. Well it USE to be skeezie old men (and in some occasions still is but thankfully I think I'm older and less impressive) Now however everywhere I go I meet an attorney. That's right lawyers EVERYWHERE!! I'm married to one I nanny for 2 (I now have a job in the court house so of course there everywhere there) At first it was a joke oh well I know some attorneys well now it' getting ridiculous! I was asked to play on a softball team for the team that played after ours last Friday and I walked to the bathroom with one of the people and turns out she's an attorney.
Here's where it gets weird.... My grandma told me the other day that she gave my cell phone number to my great aunt and uncle because they were coming to MKE to visit some distant relatives of mine. Well tonight they called and left a message. I tried to call them back but was unable to leave a message because of course they hadn't set up their voice mail yet. I called my grandma to get the names of these "relatives" I then googled them and found the number and called. Ron answered the phone and explaining the situation to him was highly amusing and we talked a little bit about what brought us both to MKE and guess what? HE'S an ATTORNEY too!!!
They're everywhere!!! ( or I have an attorney pheromone now. )
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment