It really makes no sense to me how people can be so rude! It seems lately I'm running into more and more people with this problem. I always thought it took a lot more energy to mean then it did to be nice (in most circumstances) but lately I've had my mind changed by some unfortunate people and here's what happened...
Walgreen's 7:07am I had a coupon for a free roll to be developed and I went to Walgreen's to have the film developed. I'm standing at the counter and I smile at the lady and I said good morning I'd like to have a roll of film developed and I have a coupon for a free develop and she says to me in a totally hateful and mean voice " I have no idea what you're talking about " Meanwhile I'm rummaging through my purse trying to find the coupon and I ask " do you need it now or when I pick it up" and she again hatefully says " you would need it now!" I said well it seems I've left it at home so give me my roll back and I'll come back later" then I walked away and she's all like "sorry ma'am" like I'm the one that's being rude? I'm sorry lady but no you were the one being rude!
Caribou same day 8am rudeness from someone else which I cannot elaborate on currently.
Last night Bike trail 6pm... We live by a bike trail and I love the bike trail we use it a lot and so do a lot of other people. Well Husband and I were on our way to the grocery store to get something for dinner there were a ton of people at the intersection of the bike trail so he slowed down to let them cross the street. Oncoming traffic was stopping too and some guy in spandex says something to me like "just keep going you're not helping us out any no one else is going to stop" SERIOUSLY!!! How rude I've had it with you people. GO home and go back to bed because your bad attitude is ruining my happy one. I wish I could keep from getting so worked up over it but they really piss me off. Just because you hate your life don't drag other people down with you. Granted I'm sure the spandex was cutting off the circulation to your brain at the time but Husband was only trying to be nice.
So please have a good day (stop ruining mine) Jesus Loves You!
Friday, August 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment