Friday, October 23, 2009

Things about work....

I started my new job last week and it really only took like 3 days for me to be like "what's up with that?" Here in no particular order is my "what's up with that lis?"

My phone does not have a hang up button. I have to actually place the headset onto the receiver to hang up. This bothers me.

My tiny little cube has a window in it. I' m not sure why there is a window but people can see me through it and it's behind me so I feel like people can see me before I see them coming and then they catch me with my heels off. (you try wearing them all day and then you can talk about it)

Having to ask everyone (like 100ppl) to not print anything so I can make a label? I'm hand writing everything and lets face it, my hand writing is barely legible on a good day.

Being forwarded e mails that have conversations about things that need to be accomplished that are like 6 pages long and then realizing that it's nothing you need to know. Except that no you still do not have access to that application.

The fact that there are 15 yogurts in the fridge all with labels on who they belong to...

I'm really liking my new job!

1 comment:

Ron said...

Heels and yogurt I know nothing about. But the phone ... I bleed for you.