Friday, July 18, 2008
I'll be right back....
At least I thought I was. Here's the latest on ATST...... I started a new job. I drive 15 minutes to work. What I thought was a $1 raise turns out to be a 2$ raise. I haven't had to fill my gas tank at all this week. This week might have been one of the most intense weeks of my life! New job is great. It's a bit challenging but a lot rewarding. Perhaps I will actually affect someones life for the better. I think I've worked like 50+ hours this week. I'm not sure I even have coherent thoughts anymore but that's ok. I like life. Husband got some good news at work too. I can't help but feel the bottom will fall out eventually. Husband says "just because bad things happened in the past doesn't mean they will continue to happen" I understand where he's coming from but I can't help but hold on to how awesome things are and hold my breath that they stay that way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm with you. Let the good times roll!
Post a Comment